Product Description & Reviews
You know that back safety matters and you shouldn't be sitting as often and as long as you do, but it's hard to avoid. Maybe it's your job or your lifestyle. Well, at least let's make sure you are seated correctly, maintaining a straight and vertical back. Verti Back helps you avoid that unhealthy slouch which puts undue strain on your body, causing backaches and possibly more serious long-term health problems in the future.Daily usage for even as little as 20 minutes will self-train the body into developing good sitting habits so your posture is straight even when not using Verti Back. What makes Verti Back different from competing brands is that it is designed to maximize effectiveness rather than portability. So while Verti Back does not fold up into a small carry-case, it is built with thicker material with additional padding -- and that means better support and comfort.Proven especially useful for:Taller people who hunch over desks.Employees who sit for a long time.Outdoor enthusiasts who need to sit long hours on wooden benches at sporting events or on fishing boats.Elderly church goers who need support while sitting in pews.Yoga practitioners who need some help while seated on the floor.Recovering from sports injuries.Pain due to sciatica, herniated discs, spinal disc bulge and computer slump.Other Features:It is an effective replacement for a pillow that you place behind your back and will not allow you to sink into a bad sitting position.Low back pain can impact almost every aspect of life and it is therefore important to make correct posture a daily habit.Let ergonomics work for you! Verti Back converts every chair into a 'back-friendly' place. Enjoy comfort even on long flights - simply slip off the straps around your knees and take an occasional breather.Verti Back is made with odor-free materials and can be cleaned easily.
Features & Highlights
- No more slouching! Provides lower back support and corrects sitting posture in a gentle and effective way.
- Favored by physiotherapists, chiropractors, and health evangelists. Verti Back is being supplied regularly to physiotherapy centers and chriporactor clinics who recommend it highly to their patients.
- Back brace built with high-quality and comfortable materials and padding. Fully adjustable straps and buckles make Verti Back customizable for your shape and size. So, you can use it on any chair or bench or even the floor.
- What makes Verti Back superior to competing products is that it has a thicker back padding which provides more comfort. This means it won't fold into a tight ball, but it is still readily portable to the office, on fishing trips, the ball-game, yoga class, or just to the patio where you do your meditation.
- Simple to use; easy to get used to. Comes with an instruction manual that illustrates how to strap on the product for the first time. Thereafter it is easy to unbuckle and rebuckle / slip the straps on and off your knees.
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.87 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By North American Health and Wellness
mpn: JI-23880, ean: 0017874025183,