Product Description & Reviews
All of our fire props are made using the high quality materials and are designed to withstand abuse from ongoing drops and tosses, providing you with years of enjoyment. Each fire prop design is engineered for optimal spinning dynamics and balance. Contact us for other options. Trick Concepts has been a family owned and operated business for over 10 years, located in Los Angeles, CA. We use high quality materials and manufacture onsite, which allows us to transfer the savings onto you. Our line of products are designed and created by Jaz, a mechanical engineer and custom metal fabricator and Scorch, an artist and fire performer. Each product is researched, designed and tested for durability and safety. Whether you are new to fire spinning, or are a large theatrical production company, we have what you're looking for. We strive to be your number one choice in fire equipment. Just the facts, without the hype. Come Flow with us...
Features & Highlights
- Made from 100% rust resistant stainless steel rod -15" total length.
- Each finger is lined with a comfortable non-slip foam rubber grip to prevent slippage.
- We use 1 wide Kevlar wicks. Wicks are easily replaceable.
- Comes in 2 sizes: Small & Large. Finger grips are adjustable so exact sizing is not critical.
- Made in USA! - Sold in sets of 8 (all size small) or 10 (8 small + 2 large).
|Color:||Sandard (3oz per end)|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.