Product Description & Reviews
This CASH (cruciform anterior spinal hyperextension orthosis) thoracic brace is designed to control the mid and lumbar spine via a three-point system. The Cybercross back support does so by controlling unintended thoracic flexion and promoting proper spinal alignment. The rigid anterior (front) portion of the frame stretches vertically from the symphysis pubis (between the hips) to the sternal notch. It additionally features pads on either side of the midsection, along with a back support pad. This combination of extra support limits spinal flexion as well as other harmful movements of the midsection. The pubic pad is articulating, meaning it can move with the body. The sternum pad can be adjusted to be either fixed or articulating, depending up on user preference or a recommendation from a doctor. One can also remove a screw at the top of the sternal pad and remove a wedge in order to allow the pad to articulate. This flexibility of the pads increases the comfort of the TLSO back support. The back support pad also features an aluminum stay that one can customize to the curve of the spine. The padding used in this back support is soft and waterproof, making it ideal for long-term use and patient comfort. The alligator Velcro tab around the waist of the back brace allows a high degree of sizing flexibility. This back brace is approved for medical insurance with it's L-code being L0472. The lumbar support is available in one universal size fitting most individuals thanks to the high adjustability. Measure the circumference around your waist and the length from your sternal notch to your pelvic area. The spine support fits waist circumferences of 26"-64", and sternal notch to pelvic area lengths of 14"-19".
Features & Highlights
- The three-point system of this TLSO brace prevents hypertension and unwanted spinal flexion of the thoracic and lumbar spine. Promotes proper spinal alignment, stabilizes your spine, and helps treat vertebrae compression fractures and other symptoms of osteoporosis.
- Includes a sternum and pubic pad, both of which can articulate or move with the body
- This cruciform anterior spinal hyperextension orthosis (also known as a CASH orthosis) features a quick-release closure and snap lock level mechanism
- Approved for medical insurance with the L-code being L0472
- Available in one universal size. Fits waist circumferences of 26"-64", and sternal notch to pelvic area lengths of 14"-19"
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.