Product Description & Reviews
BSN MEDICAL Tensoplast¨ Elastic Adhesive Bandage Tensoplast¨ (formerly Elastoplast). Heavyweight stretch tapes control and reduce post injury edema. 100% cotton elastic adhesive bandage. Contains latex. Tensoplast Elastic Adhesive 4\" Bandage is an elastic adhesive bandage which is suitable for medium support or compression. Superior stretch and regain provides firm, controlled compression and support. The porous adhesive of the BSN-Jobst Tensoplast bandage helps prevent skin maceration. Fluffy non-fray edges prevents the bandage from rucking or marking. It has high adhesive property and is water repellant and air permeable. This product contains dry natural rubber. Each adhesive bandage roll is 4\" x 5 yds. stretched. Sold in this listing by the case of 36 rolls
Features & Highlights
- Helps control & reduce post-injury & postsurgical edema by providing excellent compression & support Water-repellent properties protect bandage from soaking & soiling
- Contains dry natural rubber Tan 4" x 5 yds case of 36 rolls
- Manufactured from 100% cotton Zinc oxide adhesive provides excellent initial & long-term adhesion
- High adhesive properties allow bandage to withstand stress of sporting activity High twist chain-link threads woven into the backing material provide elasticity Molds to body contours while stretching without displacement Indicated for treatment of all conditions that require limitation of movement, such as sprains & strains, & correction of mal-position & posture
- Water-repellent properties protect bandage from soaking & soiling
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.