Product Description & Reviews
For moderate and more severe symptoms: The SOFT OPAQUE 840 Series are part of the SIGVARIS MEDICAL collection and are designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression. SIGVARIS MEDICAL products fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure.How does graduated compression therapy help with the management of venous problems? As a person walks, the contraction and relaxation of the calf muscles around the veins aid in moving blood toward the heart. The external graduated compression of SIGVARIS socks and stockings act as a layer of muscle by gently squeezing the stretched vein walls together, allowing the valves to close. The cavity of the vein is reduced, thereby restoring blood flow to a normal state and aiding overall circulation. To be most effective, the socks or stockings should be put on at the start of your day and removed before you go to bed. Some people have an inherited weakness of the vein walls or valves which creates additional challenges to venous return. Wearing SIGVARIS graduated compression socks or stockings is vital for the prevention and treatment of varicose veins and other circulatory problems.About SIGVARIS:The Swiss company SIGVARIS, 100% family-owned since it was founded, is the global market leader in the manufacture of medical compression garments and celebrated its 150th anniversary in 2014. The company was established in 1864 in Winterthur. For about 100 years, SIGVARIS produced "rubber-elastic textiles", which it sold both in Switzerland and abroad.With over 8 million pairs of stockings created in 2015, The Swiss Group SIGVARIS has its headquarters in Switzerland and is the global market leader in the manufacture of medical compression garments. SIGVARIS pursues an international growth strategy on the solid foundation of more than 150 years of success.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for business or dress attire, SIGVARIS Women's SOFT OPAQUE Compression Pantyhose are fashionable, luxurious, and feature lasting microfiber softness in medical graduated compression hosiery.
- BEST FOR: Moderate symptoms such as heavy, fatigued, aching legs; mild edema; mild varicosities with minimal edema; mild varicosities during pregnancy; lymphedema in the upper extremities; prevention/management of DVT; and those with a small vein procedure
- COMPRESSION LEVEL: Graduated Compression of 20-30mmHg - Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort and increased venous blood flow.
- FRIENDLY TO YOUR SKIN: 100% Supima cotton and soft nylon yarns ensure the highest level of comfort. The stretchy knit provides premium elasticity, making the stockings easy to put on and remove while absorbing perspiration and preventing heat build-up.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: Featuring lasting microfiber softness, the wide top band stretches to fit without compromising comfort. CARE: Hand washing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out.
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 4.65 x 4.65 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.