Product Description & Reviews
Product description elbow joints include ulnohumeral, radiohumeral and superior radioulnar joints. Numerous ligaments surround the joint capsule. The elbow joint itself is a simple hinge joint, consisting of the humerus, ulna and radius. The humerus and ulna bone shaft form an angle, called the "carrying angle". Normal carrying range angle is about 10 to 15, with a higher degree among females than males on average. Product features multi-functional support. Unique, high-tension nylon blend material maintains firm compression. "starter loop" allows the wrap to be pre-positioned for easy application. Provides comfortable and uniform compression. Made of unique extra-strength elastic and transverse nylon fibers for long-lasting, heavy-duty support. Wrap may be pre-positioned for controlled compression. Application weak elbow elbow sprain / strain sizing chart one size fits most
Features & Highlights
- Multi-functional support.
- Unique, high-tension nylon blend material maintains firm compression.
- "starter loop" allows the wrap to be pre-positioned for easy application.
- Provides comfortable and uniform compression. Wrap may be pre-positioned for controlled compression.
- Made of unique extra-strength elastic and transverse nylon fibers for long-lasting, heavy-duty support.
|Part Number:||oppo 2185|
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.