Product Description & Reviews
For over 40 years, Rolyan has been the therapist’s choice and most trusted brand when it comes to orthopedic supports and hand therapy tools. Rolyan products are designed with the patient and hand therapist in mind, and occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Rolyan products to assist the elderly and those with disabilities. Rolyan products include therapeutic putty, overhead exercise devices, slings, rigid and soft orthopedic supports, wrist braces, therapeutic and thermoplastic splints, straps, fasteners, and range of motion products. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Dynamic force assists the pip joint into extension with minimal extension of the mcp joint; ideal for pip joint tightness, contractures and boutonniere deformity
- Size large black has length 3-1/2" (8.9cm); for size, with finger straight, measure corresponding finger on unaffected hand from distal palmar crease to distal finger crease
- Plastic-coated wires simplify modification for finger size and fluctuations in edema
- Angled distal pad applies pressure evenly, providing complete surface contact; "p" on proximal pad reminds patient to apply the splint with the p near the palm
- Hand wash, air dry, latex free
|Manufacturer:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Color:||Black - 1 Pack|
|Publisher:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Studio:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.21 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Instrument Specialsits
mpn: K-500-XL, ean: 0635298540008,