Product Description & Reviews
OTC brand (model 1793) inflatable air pneumatic high top walker boot. The OTC 1793 Inflatable Air Pneumatic High Top Walker Boot has a patented pneumatic system that increases stability while decreasing pain and swelling. The air bladder is easily adjusted to achieve desired compression and custom fit. Accommodates the swelling patterns that occur throughout the rehabilitation process. Features our standard walker frame design with a wide base for greater stability. Indications: Soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 3 sprains, stable fractures, post-operative use, trauma and rehab.
Features & Highlights
- Patented pneumatic system increases stability while decreasing pain and swelling.
- Air bladder is easily adjusted to achieve desired compression and custom fit.
- Accommodates the swelling patterns that occur throughout the rehabilitation process.
- Features standard walker frame design with a wide base for greater stability.
- Measure by shoe size. Available Sizes: Small (Men's 4.5-7 / Women's 5-6), Medium (Men's 7.5-10.5 / Women's 8.5-11.5), Large (Men's 10.5-12.5 / Women's 11.5-13.5), and X-Large (Men's 12.5+ / Women's 13.5+).
|Manufacturer:||Surgical Appliance Industries|
|Publisher:||Surgical Appliance Industries|
|Studio:||Surgical Appliance Industries|
|Item Size:||14 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.86 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.