Product Description & Reviews
The CCRS tightens and resists hyperextension just like the body's own ligaments. The tension in the CCRS progressively tightens keeping the wrist joint tight, resisting hyperextension and reinforcing the ligaments inside the wrist. The CCRS pulls the MetaThe X8 Wrist Brace incorporates the CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System), Mobius' innovative patent-pending technology, which provides maximum support across the wrist joint, allows more mobility and progressively resists hyperextension and minimizing t.
Features & Highlights
- The X8 Wrist Brace incorporates the CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System), Mobius' innovative patent-pending technology, which provides maximum support across the wrist joint, allows more mobility and progressively resists hyperextension and minimizing t
- The unique design dynamically changes the tension in the cable throughout the wrist's full range of motion preventing excessive bending (lateral and medial) and hyperextension.
- The tension adjustment dial achieves the desired support with ease and the degree of extension can be limited from 10 - 70 degrees with a simple adjustment screw.
- When an un-natural bending or hyperextension force is applied to the wrist, the cable becomes progressively tighter, gripping the wrist and preventing the unwanted movement that can cause injury to the wrist's bones and ligaments.
- The innovative CCRS design crosses the wrist joint both longitudinally and transversely.
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.