Product Description & Reviews
The reliable, all-around compression stocking for him and her.A mainstay of the mediven line for over 25 years, mediven plus offers the broadest range of ready-made sizes and styles in the industry today. This opaque fabric is pleasantly soft against the skin but due to its highly resistant stretch properties, mediven plus is specifically intended for the treatment of moderate to severe venous disease. Features:Opaque coverage to conceal blemishes and varicose veinsStrong material for extra supportcomfortable, patented Clima-comfort releases moisture for temperature controlCombination of both elastic and inelastic properties for serious edema containmentClima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odorsIndications:Moderate to severe varicose veinsHeavy, achy legsHealed ulcersEarly-stage lymphedemaModerate to severe edemaIdeal for patients with skin issues (ulcers and staph infections)About medi:We are a family owned, German-based innovator of medical compression technology. For more than 80 years, we have been helping people from all over the world improve their quality of life. With our products and technologies, our goal is to make people's lives easier, better and more comfortable. We encompass the quality of both products and service to create the greatest possible benefit for our users, customers and partners. We foster innovation, active market development, and individualized solutions to problems, both domestically and internationally. "I feel better." is a promise that becomes a reality with medi.Washing instructions:- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.- Thigh with silicone top bands should be hung to dry
Features & Highlights
- mediven plus has established itself as a reliable choice for moderate to severe venous disease for over 40 years, and it just got better. This opaque fabric is pleasantly soft against the skin with highly resistant stretch and stay-up silicone top band.
- DESIGN: Opaque fabric masks blemishes and abnormal skin tones while patented Clima-comfort material wicks moisture and regulates temperature for all day comfort. The reinforced material provides reliability for men and women when treating venous disease.
- FEATURES: Made of soft, durable material, the latest knitting technology ensures a complete feeling of support on your journey to healthier legs with a 40-50 compression. A combination of elastic and inelastic properties enables serious edema containment.
- RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS: Moderate to severe varicose veins. Heavy, achy legs. Healed ulcers. Early-stage lymphedema. Moderate to severe edema. Ideal for patients with skin issues (ulcers and staph infections). Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Innovative Clima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth for maximum comfort. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Silicone Top-Bands must be hung to dry.
|Item Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.