MedicHelp The Original Adjustable Trigger Finger Splint With Innovative Foam For Black | Designed in the UK
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the MedicHelp The Original Adjustable Trigger Finger Splint With Innovative Foam For Black | Designed in the UK by MedicHelp at Moment Info. MPN: trigger finger splint-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is a trigger finger? Stenosing tenosynovitis or trigger finger is characterized by pain, swelling, movement limitation, and a triggering
Features & Highlights
- ONE SIZE FITS 4 FINGERS - Metal Bar & Special durable aluminum material can be shaped according to the patients' injured digits. The bending plate allows for easy adjustments. Fits Index, Middle, Ring & Little/Pinky fingers left and right hand
- BETTER RECOVERY - Allow for better healing and use during the day and most importantly during the night to treat conservatively to prevent surgery and/or for pain relief after surgery
- CONVENIENT COMPACT DESIGN - The lightweight and small design can be brought along anywhere and isn't bulky to wear. Velcro strap allows for easy on and off.
- INNOVATIVE FOAM - We know how uncomfortable and itchy splinting can be, that's why our R&D team developed a highly breathable and gentle foam for the the skin. Comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- CASH-BACK GUARANTEE - We struggle after 100% customer satisfaction always. That's why if you don't like our product we offer you Money Back Guarantee. No questions asked.
|Part Number:||trigger finger splint-1|
|MPN:||trigger finger splint-1|
|Item Size:||0.1 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.87 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches|