Product Description & Reviews
Beautifully designed back rest and seat base can be used in most any seat or chair. Firm anatomic contour allows freedom of movement and excellent support while avoiding pressure points. Doctor recommended. The finest back support available. We recommend the single-padded model for most users. Double padding can mask the anatomical contour and make the seat less comfortable for some. In addition, taller users may find that the extra height of the double-padded seat causes their head to hit the roof in some vehicles. This is a VERY FIRM back support. Even the double-padded model is VERY FIRM. Fits mild and average lumbar lordosis spinal shapes. Not recommended for people with a deep lumbar lordosis or very thick thighs.
Features & Highlights
- Extremely versatile. Whether the chair you have to sit on is soft and sagging, as upright as a church pew, or even a bench against a wall, Backfriend will provide comfort and support. Can even be used for reading in bed.
- Firm support for both the lumbar and thoracic spine. Height adjustable backrest for a custom fit.
- Shaped seat base prevents slouching. Lightweight and portable with a built-in carry handle.
- Top quality fire-resistant foam and fabric upholstered over a resin frame.
- Backrest width: 29.5cm (11½") · Height: 48cm (19") Seatbase width: 41cm (16") · Depth: 36.5cm (14½") Weight: 3.5 lb.
|Item Weight:||3.5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.