Product Description & Reviews
We know that as the pregnancy advances, mothers have to deal with the strain of a growing uterus and excessive weight gain that can increase hip instability and abdominal separation. Our Maternity Belt is here to help make pregnancy easier. It helps alleviate lower back pain due to pregnancy by supporting the lumbar regions.Designed for those suffering from lower back pain due to pregnancy. This pregnancy belt is meant to support the lower back by redistributing pressure more evenly on the surface area the back support covers. Helps ease the discomfort of pregnancy by supporting your baby bump and providing gentle compression in the abdominal area. One size fits all. You will be able to wear this belly brace throughout your entire pregnancy. （UP TO 48 Inch）
Features & Highlights
- ADJUSTABLE: The elastic material allows the belt to stretch to your desired size,no need to worry about size any more,one size fit all. You will be able to wear this belly brace throughout your entire pregnancy.
- COMFORTABLE: Maternity Belt gives support for pregnant women who seek relief from hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy.
- RELIEVES PAIN: Our elastic pregnancy belt binder lessens the excess of weight carried in front of the body, by supporting the spine, strengthening the muscles, and correcting body posture.
- BREATHABLE: Made of a soft breathable material which can be comfortably worn under any clothing. Helps reduce stretch marks during pregnancy, and post-pregnancy.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Finest product and service guaranteed! Your satisfaction and good health is our top most priority. We are confident that you will choose it!
|Item Weight:||0.29 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.64 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.