Product Description & Reviews
Perfect for the person learning how to properly administer patellofemoral taping on themselves or someone else. Leukotape P (Shown in picture) and Cover Roll Stretch are products specifically designed for the patellofemoral (McConnell) taping technique for correcting patellar position. Excellent for managing chronic shoulder problems by realigning shoulder-related structures, taping and retraining muscles. Aggressive zinc oxide adhesive and high tensile strength make it ideal for patellofemoral taping. Each roll has 1½" x 15 yards. Rayon-backed tape with an aggressive zinc oxide adhesive. Recommended for patellofemoral taping and shoulder taping techniques. Specified for use with Cover-Roll Stretch Bandage. This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions in some people.
Features & Highlights
- 30 Roll Case - Rolls are 1 1/2" x 15 yards each
- Ideal for patellofemoral taping, shoulder realignment, muscle retraining
- Easy-to-tear for quick application, High tensile strength
- This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Aggressive zinc oxide adhesive
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.