Allows joints to be dressed without constraining movement. Provides reliable fixation for catheter and drainage tubes. Water-resistant, with a non-irritating adhesive that acts as an excellent secondary dressing for gauze, foam or gels. Combines security with comfort.
Features & Highlights
- MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW. INDICATIONS: Smith and Nephew Hypafix Dressing Retention Roll - 2 Inches x 10 yard roll Hypafix is an adhesive, non-woven fabric for dressing retention.
- Retaining gauze and absorbent pads
- To secure catheters and drainage tubes.
- Combines security with comfort, highly comfortable
- Provides reliable fixation for catheters and drainage tubes. Allows joints to be dressed without constraining movement.
|Part Number:||Hypafix 4209|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hypafix, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Soft, conformable tape for more challenging applications. Same features and benefits as standard Medipore tape plus increased gentleness, stronger adhesion, more breathable, and water resistant....
The 3M micropore surgical tape is a White porous paper tape. This tape reliably secures dressings and devices to skin leaving minimal residue after removal. A general purpose, very economical, breathable surgical tape.12 per box. 1" x 10 yd.. White. ...
mpn: DMM 16004S, ean: 4001895928260,
4 inch x 11 yd (10cm x 10m) Transparent Film RollThe hydrophilic nature of Tegaderm(TM) HP (holding power) Film adhesive on the sacral shaped dressing makes it more adherent in moist conditions. Tegaderm(TM) Film, with the "frame" delivery system, al...