Product Description & Reviews
Hydrofera Blue Bacteriostatic Foam Wound Dressing is a simple, safe, effective and proven moist wound dressing. It is constructed of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) sponge complexed with two organic pigments, which provide broad-spectrum bacteriostatic protection. The pigments (methylene blue and gentian violet) are effective against a variety of microorganisms including MRSA and VRE.Hydrofera Blue Bacteriostatic Foam Wound Dressing is highly absorptive. Open cell structure provides capillary vacuum action to draw excess fluid and exudates from the wound bed.
Features & Highlights
- Hydrofera Blue Bacteriostatic Foam Wound Dressing is highly absorptive
- Open cell structure provides capillary vacuum action to draw excess fluid and exudates from the wound bed
- Effective against microorganisms commonly found in wounds including MRSA, VRE and candida
- Provides a safer moist environment for optimum wound healing on non-infected wounds
- Pulls bacteria-laden exudate up and away from the wound which may facilitate healing and aid in patient comfort
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.