Product Description & Reviews
One of the leading challenges for the wound care community is heel pressure ulceration. Heels are naturally susceptible to pressure ulcers and even the most advanced support surfaces prove to be ineffective at prevention and treatment. Existing modalities of heel pressure ulcer prevention and treatment have many drawbacks. Heel "boots" require frequent removal to inspect the skin integrity of the lower leg. Pillows, which slide out of place and compress very easily are also a high maintenance and unreliable solution to the problem. The HeelZup Therapeutic Heel Elevating Cushion with PopliZone Thigh Support provides the most practical solution to this complex problem.
Features & Highlights
- Maximum lift therapeutic heel elevating cushion.
- Thigh support joined together by a reinforced hinge system.
- Eliminates pressure on the Popliteal Fossa.
- 1.5" thick visco-elastic foam calf bed.
- Raised side bolsters prevent legs from falling off the sides.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.