Product Description & Reviews
What does graduated compression circulator do......? It improves venous and lymphatic blood flow. It is designed to deliver a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the distal end (ankle) of the garment and gradually decreases towards the proximal (top) end of the garment. This gradient pressure promotes better venous blood flow which in turn will control swelling, varicosities, leg fatigue, and other problematic leg conditions. Who should use gradient compression circulator? Everyone, who.... * spends long hours standing or sitting at their job * has parents who suffered from leg or venous problems * is overweight * is confined to bed or a wheelchair * is pregnant or may become pregnant * has tired, swollen, aching feet, legs and ankles * has mild to severe varicose veins * has chronic venous insufficiency * has prone to venous stasis ulcerations
Features & Highlights
- Gradient 4 Chamber Sequential Compression Therapy Set (Gradient Pump + 2 X-Large Half Leg Garments + Bilateral Connector), 220V machine available, ship to worldwide, Made in U.S.A.
- Gradient Squeezing Compression Mode (Proven to be the Best for Blood, Lymph Circulation Therapy. Pressure: 20 ~ 100 mmHg, 60 min Timer), Quick & Easy to use Connector w/Safety & Lock System
- The "Squeeze" in a graduated compression is most firm at the bottom and reduces toward the top of the garment like human body.
- Lymphedema, Edema, Chronic Venous Insufficiency, Varicose Vein, Wound Therapy caused by poor blood circulation, Tired, Swollen, Aching feet, legs.. etc /Garment Cover Size: Ankle-19
- High Technology Compression System; Inflate air 8 sec 1st chamber - Inflate air 8 sec 2nd chamber - Inflate air 1st+2nd chamber - Inflate air 8 sec 3rd chamber - Inflate air 1st, 2nd, 3rd chamber - Inflate air 8 sec 4th chamber - Inflate air 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th chamber - deflate air 24 sec all 4 chambers
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.