High-tensile strength limiting strap allows you to pre-set an exact desired inversion angle to your comfort level, whether deep or shallow, and can easily be adjusted. Easy storage and folds almost completely flat. Everything is included & only minor assembly is required; from out of the box to ready-to-use in minutes. Helps; Fights Compression Fatigue, Posture, Increases Body Flexibility, Reduces Back Stress, Stimulates Blood Circulation, Eliminates Back & Neck Pain
Features & Highlights
- Ankle Supports- Adjustable supports for a quick and perfect fit to any size user; they lock securely, yet are easy to release when you are finished with a session
- Sleek Design- Black frame and nylon aprons that hide the pivot hinges make this table extremely attractive
- Sturdy Frame- Heavy-duty ultra high-strength steel, non-rocking frame safe for users up to 300 pounds, and non-skid, composite feet prevent movement on any surface and protect your floors
- Comfortable- Luxuriously padded head and ABS backrest, with additional lower back support cushion, foam roller ankle supports, and padded handrails are all soft to the touch and easy on your body
- Fully Adjustable- Accommodates users from 4'10" to 6'5" in height and up to 300 pounds with easy-to-use height adjustments; settings are clearly-marked on the unit
|Manufacturer:||Gizmo Supply Co.|
|Brand:||Gizmo Supply Co|
|Publisher:||Gizmo Supply Co.|
|Studio:||Gizmo Supply Co.|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gizmo Supply Co, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: OUBAO_, ean: 0607172678084,
Spine Activator Corrector Massager , OUBAO Electric Chiropractic Adjusting Tool Therapy Spine Activator Massager Time and energy saving, perfect for scoliosis, thoracic spondylosis, cervical spondylosis,body treatment. 304 stainless steel machine...
mpn: 456, ean: 0672736024898,
The Horizon 456 is designed to provide motion restriction, creating a dynamic environment for healing within the thoracolumbar and lumbar spine. Comfortable and easy to don and doff, the Horizon 456 improves patient compliance. The Horizon 456 was de...
mpn: 100055-000, ean: 0672736024881,
The Horizon 637 is excellent for post-operative patients in need of lateral support. The addition of moveable, rigid side panels provide lateral support and a comfortable environment for healing. The Horizon 637 provides compression for patients reco...