Product Description & Reviews
The UltraSling II provides immobilization for rotator cuff repairs, capsular shifts, Bankhart repairs, glenohumeral dislocations/subluxation and soft tissue repairs/strains. The De-Rotation Strap hooks to the UltraSling II and prevents internal rotation by securely holding the patient's arm in neutral position.Size: Small Up to 11" (28 cm) Color: Black. Encourages effective healing by allowing the shoulder and arm to remain in a neutral position. Helps prevent post-operative internal rotation contractures that can occur in a slingumeral dislocation/subluxation and soft tissue strains/repairs.
Features & Highlights
- Size: Small Up to 11" (28 cm) Color: Black
- Encourages effective healing by allowing the shoulder and arm to remain in a neutral position
- Helps prevent post-operative internal rotation contractures that can occur in a slingumeral dislocation/subluxation and soft tissue strains/repairs
- Easy open front panel encourages forearm exercises
- Allows arm to be positioned in a variety of positions dependent on post-operative requirements (either more °°posterior or anterior)
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.