Product Description & Reviews
Shoulder Cradle from Don Joy is a unique modular system that provides secure immobilization and a wide range of abduction angles to allow stable and comfortable support—both day and night. Shoulder Cradle is indicated for post-operative immobilization in 15° of abduction or greater for shoulder hemiarthroplast, total shoulder replacement, shoulder reconstruction, superior labral repair and shoulder debridement. It may also be used for protocols involving stabilization following fractures to the proximal humerus, elbow and forearm, bank art repair, rotator cuff repair, biceps tendon surgery, shoulder dislocation, elbow ligament and tendon repair.
Features & Highlights
- Easy-to-use modular design - The patented design allows the Shoulder Cradle to achieve a wide range of abduction angles with specially shaped bolster
- Comfortable immobilization 24/7 - Maintaining proper, secure position of the shoulder while at rest is key to rehabilitation
- Unique arm cradle design offers firm support - lightweight, polycarbonate core provides rigid support without uncomfortable or hard-to-adjust metals components
- Versatile immobilization without the use of a neck strap - Stable, comfortable support in various levels of abduction, and in neutral rotation during sleep without the use of neck strap
- Open design for cold therapy treatment - easy to use open design allows for unobstructed use of cold therapy
|Manufacturer:||DJO Consumer LLC|
|Publisher:||DJO Consumer LLC|
|Studio:||DJO Consumer LLC|
|Package Weight:||5.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.2 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.