Product Description & Reviews
Support and relief from Achilles tendon pain. Bauerfeind's AchilloTrain braces and supports relieve pain and stabilize the Achilles tendon without restricting your mobility. This soft brace is ideal for post-surgery therapy, tendinitis, inflammation around the tendon and pain in the back of the heel. With AchilloTrain supports, you get a three-fold therapeutic effect: the soft brace relieves pain, distributes pressure uniformly to reduce impact and produces a soothing massage effect to prevent fluid build-up. Due to the contoured, three-dimensional knit not found in other brands of braces, AchilloTrain is constructed to conform to the natural shape of the ankle, so the ankle is still mobile, but gets the stability it needs. The support fits optimally even in the instep. Extra cushioning on the Achilles and heels make the brace comfortable all day, while the breathable material prevents moisture build-up. Material: Knit Fabric, Viscoelastic.
Features & Highlights
- New knitting concept: improved stretch, breathability and moisture dissipation for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort
- Anatomically contoured active knitted support
- Integrated anatomically contoured viscoelastic pad
- A removable heel wedge integrated into the support
- A separate heel cushion provided for the unaffected leg to offset the length difference
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.