Product Description & Reviews
The Bauefeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support is designed to provide active support and compression while allowing full mobility of the shoulder joint. The OmoTrain brace features a breathable knit construction with hundreds of elastic fibers throughout to provide uniform compression globally around the entire shoulder complex, and comes with an additional silicone insert that can be positioned inside the support for added compression over the Acromioclavicular joint for AC separation injuries. The OmoTrain shoulder support is commonly used to treat rotator cuff tears, mild dislocations, shoulder tendonitis, and pain from osteoarthritis. The product's snug fit and ability to provide uniform compression to all sides of the shoulder is a unique quality not found with traditional neoprene-style products. The shoulder support fits easily under your clothes and takes just seconds to apply.
Features & Highlights
- Knitted product design includes a removable, adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert for additional pain relief.
- Unique design guides and centers the glenohumeral joint promoting mobility and with any activity.
- Anatomical knit with graduated compression at the edges to prevent constriction of circulation.
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable.
- Universal - Can be worn on either shoulder.
|Package Weight:||0.72 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.