Product Description & Reviews
CaligaLoc quickly and easily stabilizes the entire ankle giving both medial and lateral support. It provides excellent ankle stabilization by counteracting supination (the outward rolling of the ankle) and preventing abnormal loads in the upper ankle. Can be worn around the clock, as a support splint in normal shoes during the day and as a positioning splint without shoes at night. Provides support of the foot in dorsiflexion. Keeps your ankle stable even if you have moderate foot drop and instability. Unlike stirrup supports, CaligaLoc stabilizes the ankle even when you are not wearing a shoe. CaligaLoc anatomically contoured stabilizing brace is used as a conservative treatment for torn ankle ligaments, after operations on the ligaments or in cases of chronic instability of the upper and/or lower ankle. It offers round-the-clock protection against unexpected or excessive strain and prevents the ankle from twisting outwards.Can be used to treat: Conservative treatment of torn ankle ligaments, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (CMT), Ankle stabilization, Chronic ankle instability, Drop-foot, Night splint for plantar fasciitis, Post-operative protection after ligament suturing / reconstruction, Post-Achilles rupture
Features & Highlights
- Anatomically contoured, thin, lightweight design stabilizes and protects and ensures maximum comfort and convenience with or without a shoe
- Latex-free construction eliminates skin irritation and is easy to clean with soap and warm water
- Four adjustable Velcro straps provide easy application and proper fit
- Can be used to treat: Conservative treatment of torn ankle ligaments, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (CMT), Ankle stabilization, Chronic ankle instability, Drop-foot, Night splint for plantar fasciitis
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.