BAUERFEIND ACHILLOTRAIN ACHILLES TENDON SUPPORT NATURE LEFT SIZE 5
BAUERFEIND ACHILLOTRAIN ACHILLES TENDON SUPPORT NATURE LEFT SIZE 5 by Bauerfeind at Moment Info. MPN: 11011013010705. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bauerfeind's AchilloTrain is a comfortable knitted support with a silicone insert alongside the Achilles tendon and under the heel. An additional
Features & Highlights
- Knitted Achilles tendon support incorporating an anatomically contoured silicone insert that runs alongside the Achilles tendon. Silicone insert leaves tendon pressure-free and provides intermittent compression for the reduction of swelling and edema. Built-in contour of anatomical knit places ankle in slight plantar flexion.
- Viscoelastic heel-wedge incorporated to additionally raise the heel for relief of Achilles tendonitis. Additional heel-wedge provided for unaffected foot thus preventing leg length discrepancies. Provides peak shock load reduction to joints and vertebral column with both heel cushions in place.
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the ankle for increased joint stabilization. Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable. Can be used for: Achilles tendonitis, Achilles tendon strain, Bursitis of the Achilles, Post-Achilles tendon rupture, Haglunds Deformity, Seiver's Disease.
- 1: 6 3/4 in. - 7 1/2 in.. 2: 7 1/2 in. - 8 1/4 in.. 3: 8 1/4 in. - 9 in..
- 4: 9 in. - 9 3/4 in.. 5: 9 3/4 in. - 10 3/4 in.. Point of measurement: Size is determined by loosely measuring the circumference of the ankle at the narrowest point.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|