Bangbreak Figure 8 Posture Corrector Back and Shoulder Support Brace for Women & Men, Helps to Improve Posture, Prevent Slouching and Relieve Pain
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 15% on the Bangbreak Figure 8 Posture Corrector Back and Shoulder Support Brace for Women & Men, Helps to Improve Posture, Prevent Slouching and Relieve Pain by Bangbreak at Moment Info. MPN: S-ZONE D02V515A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Color Name:Black How does our Bangbreak posture benefit you? -Keeping bones and muscles aligned properly -Reducing mental and physical fatigue and
How does our Bangbreak posture benefit you?
-Keeping bones and muscles aligned properly
-Reducing mental and physical fatigue and stress
-Helps with positive physical appearance
-Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions
How to use posture brace?
-It is better to wear posture corrector in the first half of the day, when the muscle mass is in a relaxed state. During the first week please use your posture corrector for 15-20 min, after you can add 20 min every day.
-You may feel uncomfortable for the first 3-4 days, but later you get use to wear the posture corrector.
-It is recommended to wear back brace when people are engaged in static position (e.g. work at the computer). Do not perform physical exercises while wearing your back brace. .
-It is not recommended to sleep in the corrector. Please note, that wearing a posture corrector is only a preventive measure and it should not be used for medical treatment purposes.
Size: Fits Most, 35-43" Chest
ORDER NOW & ENJOY FAST DELIVERY IN 3-5 DAYS!
Features & Highlights
- ✔Corrects posture over time for higher energy levels, more confidence, and prevention and alleviation of chronic back pain.
- ✔ Lightweight and discreet, our Posture Brace pulls the shoulders back and straightens the spine to instantly improve your posture.
- ✔It's easy to adjust for a perfect custom fit and its cushioned 'soft-feel' spine makes it comfortable for everyday use.
- ✔Modeled after the Figure 8 brace with its backpack like design and focus on pulling the shoulder muscles back for immobilization.
- ✔Start wearing in 30 minutes increments, gradually increasing up to 3 hours. Wear during little to mild physical activity.
|Part Number:||S-ZONE D02V515A|
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.31 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|