Product Description & Reviews
The SUMMiTTM 456 was designed to restrict upper back motion, thereby assisting with healing throughout the thoracic and lumbar spine. It is easy to put on and wear which makes it an easier treatment for patients who have back problems that have historically been a problem to treat. These conditions include compression fractures, burst fractures, kyphosis (over-curvature of the thoracic vertebrae or upper back), and fusions. - SUMMiTTM 456 Size Specifications: LARGE Circumference 41 to 51 in. (104 to 130 cm) for Men's Pant Size: 38 to 48 inches, Women's Pant Size: 18-26
Features & Highlights
- Easily Adjusted by the User : The SlickTrackTM Tightening System provides adjustable compression for better patient results, regardless of user's strength. The mechanism offers independent upper and lower tightening of the back brace, allowing the patient to target specific muscle groups
- Custom Support: Self adjusting back panel contours automatically to the user's curvature of the spine in the lumbar region, delivering optimal support.
- Ergonomic Design: Low profile sides conform naturally to different user body shapes. The SUMMiTTM 456 will work for most users regardless of their hip to waist ratios.
- Vertical Sliding Sternum Strap
- Padded adjustment buckles
|Manufacturer:||Aspen Medical Products|
|Publisher:||Aspen Medical Products|
|Studio:||Aspen Medical Products|
|Item Size:||8 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.3 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Aspen Medical Products
mpn: 36-3111, ean: 0724195112743,
By X-BACK BRACING SERVICES
mpn: UHS-XBKT108M-1EACH, ean: 0741360108295,