Product Description & Reviews
ConvaTec AQUACEL Foam Dressings features an absorbent foam pad that absorbs wound exudate. The interface gels upon contact with the wound exudate with creates a moist wound environment. Another key feature is that it has a waterproof barrier that allows the user to shower and bathe. AQUACEL Foam Adhesive is made with a gentle silicone border which is skin friendly. Also available in a non-adhesive version.AQUACEL® Foam dressing has a soft absorbent Foam pad, an AQUACEL® interface, a gentle silicone adhesive, and a waterproof/bacteria barrier..
Features & Highlights
- AQUACEL® Foam dressing has a soft absorbent Foam pad, an AQUACEL® interface, a gentle silicone adhesive, and a waterproof/bacteria barrier.
- AQUACEL® Foam dressing is the only Foam that has comfort, simplicity and the healing benefits of an AQUACEL® Interface.
- AQUACEL® interface gels on contact with wound exudate to maintain a moist environment.
- Locks in wound exudate, including harmful components.
- Vertical wicking prevents lateral spread of fluid, reducing risk of maceration.
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.